Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My first Google AdSense.

Great...
After hardwork for a few day, finally i can start my Google AdSense. Its not so difficult to get success on sign up in google adsense. On my first google adsense application didn't get approve from the google. Because on my first web or URL is not completely build. There is much broken link, and much more page with "Under Construction" status.
On my first site, i have .web.id domain and i put the hosting on free hosting. But because the hosting down when i make application on google adsense, so google get all error page when crawl on my site. Thus google adsense didn't approve my application.
Then, in my next step of figthing.. :D I create account on this blogger using my google account. Before applying google adsense, first i have to make a post for my blog content. On my friend said, for applying google adsense, your site should on English in order to google can crawl it.
After two days waiting, i get email from google adsense that my application has approved by google adsense. So happy... finally i have google adsense account :D
But the next hard word is how to get more benefit on adsense without tricking the web.
So guys.. go get adsense...

No comments: